The Edgewood Club of Tivoli
THE EDGEWOOD CLUB
Established in 1884
Edgewood is a family Club deeply
rooted in history and traditions.
Golf - Originally started with five holes in 1884. The course was expanded to 9 holes when two members, Thomas Hunt and Edward Livingston donate land north of the Club.
Tennis - Originally there were three dirt courts and three grass courts. Today there are 4 well maintained clay courts south of the Club house.
Social - All seasonal social events are organized and managed by member volunteers. Tradition continues with Saturday Teas at 4:00 PM and Luncheons celebrating July 4th and Labor Day.
Members enter by clicking here.